Seth was a very excited boy when he was baptized on Saturday, February 21. We had to travel to Townsend (about 40 miles) away because we do not have a church building. It turned out so special and a day for our family to remember. I don't think I have seen a more excited boy to be baptized. He really was prepared and knew and understood everything really well.
Grandma Diane and Aunt Sandy provided some wonderful talks and Cousins Spencer, Cy and Hyrum along with Jake sang "I Am a Child of God", with accompaniment of cousin Kwinlee on the piano and Uncle Mike and Mom on the fiddles. Aunt Kadie wrote a beautiful poem for him and read it. We appreciate all that everyone did to take part.
There was such a special spirit there and we were so appreciative of all of the people that came from our little branch and all of our family being there. It meant so much to Seth. The next day at church they had him stand up and Pres. Hinman announced him the newest member of the branch and he had the cutest grin. Then when he got his baptism certificate he smiled at me and pointed to it so I wouldn't miss it.

We are proud of the good boy you are Seth!!
This is a picture that he drew that I scanned onto his program that I thought I would share. He made this picture for me a couple months ago and it touched my heart.




1 comment:
What a neat day! That is so special. Congratulations to Seth!
Post a Comment