
I just wanted to dedicate this post to my hubby. We just had our 12th anniversary on August 10. I cannot believe how fast the time goes. Fourteen years ago my life changed forever when the boy I had a crush on finally decided to get a clue and ask me out. I was a goner from that day forward. I am sure that all of the family can verify that. I was so very lucky to marry my best friend and soul mate that I still love just as much and even more as when I said "I do". Twelve years and four kids later we don't get to see each other much and our life is choas sometimes, but it is all that I ever wanted. Especially when I look at our boys. We have had many great and interesting adventures and I know that we are in for some more. So I just wanted to take some time to tell my husband thank you for all you do for me like, making me laugh when I am crabby and moody, always reminding me to see the postitive side of things, laughing with me at all my blond moments (or should I say having patience with me when I have those moments); and last but not least, working so hard everyday (many times working two full time jobs) for the last ten years, since we had Jake, so that I could stay at home with our kids and be a full-time Mom.
I am so thankful to have you in my life and for all the sacrifices you have made for me and the kids. Love Forever, Keri




1 comment:
I'm so excited Keri that you started one! Maybe it will give me some motivation to post more on my own :) I totally look forward to reading more of your posts.
Post a Comment