Well I have finally decided to join the rest of you "bloggers" and start a blog about our family. I was inspired by viewing my other family's blogs and wanted to share our life with all of you as our boys are growing so fast and in a blink of an eye these moments will be gone. I hope you enjoy learning more about our family. I just don't know if I will have very much exciting news to report but here goes. I figured that this was a good way to keep a journal, since I have been so bad about keeping one.
We are coming to the close of our summer and I have to say that it has been a pretty good summer (with the exception of enduring half of the world's population of mosquitoes) . We have now lived all together as a family (finally after almost a year of seeing David once every six days) in our new home for about nine months now and we are getting adjusted. The kids have had pretty fun summer filled with baseball, swimming at the lake, golfing, trips to grandparent's, touring museums, fishing, playing with new friends and a fun day at the Montana State Fair. Were were excited to have cousin Mariah come stay with us for a week. That always is a highlight for us every summer. We have tried to get Milton to sign adoption papers for her but to no avail. I guess we will have to settle for a visit every summer. We took her to the State Fair with us and it was quite a fun day. Mariah and the boys all got wrist bands to ride the rides and had four hours of non stop fun. Here are some pictures of some of our adventures this summer.
We are coming to the close of our summer and I have to say that it has been a pretty good summer (with the exception of enduring half of the world's population of mosquitoes) . We have now lived all together as a family (finally after almost a year of seeing David once every six days) in our new home for about nine months now and we are getting adjusted. The kids have had pretty fun summer filled with baseball, swimming at the lake, golfing, trips to grandparent's, touring museums, fishing, playing with new friends and a fun day at the Montana State Fair. Were were excited to have cousin Mariah come stay with us for a week. That always is a highlight for us every summer. We have tried to get Milton to sign adoption papers for her but to no avail. I guess we will have to settle for a visit every summer. We took her to the State Fair with us and it was quite a fun day. Mariah and the boys all got wrist bands to ride the rides and had four hours of non stop fun. Here are some pictures of some of our adventures this summer.




1 comment:
Yay, you are a blogger! Not to be mistaken with a booger (that's David) just kidding Deputy Wendt. I am excited you got up and going and can't wait to get to see more chapters of your life!
Post a Comment