Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Happy Birthday to my Mom!!




Just had to post and share with you some updates on my parents. They have been in their new fifth wheel about a month now and are doing really well, despite some setbacks like their fridge going out on them and some leaking problems with the sewer. They are set up really well and seem quite happy. They have a nice lot with a yard and storage shed that they are renting and it even has a nice fenced garden spot. With help from my boys and their friend Charlie they planted the garden a couple of weeks ago and it is looking good. David built them a beautiful deck so it is just like entering a house when you step in the fifth wheel. I smile when I walk in their and Dad is stretched out in his recliner and Mom is at the kitchen cooking, it feels like they are really home. They have everything really organized so they have just what they need in the fifth wheel and then they can also get store other things in the storage shed that is in the yard. Dad has really enjoyed meeting all the people here and I think that he has almost met everyone.:-)




Mom's birthday was today and for a combined Father's Day and Birthday present David and I bought them a day of golf passes and rented them a cart to go with it. They seemed to enjoy it and I heard that Mom is quite the golfer. Dad said the you wouldn't believe how far she could hit that ball. I couldn't resist posting these cute pictures of them.


1 comment:

Nathan Ringger said...

Keri - you and David are sooo sweet to help your parents get settled and to buy them a day of golf. How Awesome! I just love ya girle. You guys amaze me.

Tammi