Monday, March 16, 2009

Let it Snow, Let it snow, Let it snow!!!






We have had the weirdest spring this year. First it is -20 zero last week and then we got about 5-6 inches of snow just today. I was a pretty snowstorm though and made me thankful that I had a nice cozy fire to snuggle up to. The kids had a blast playing for three hours today at the sledding hill. There is nothing better for a kid than a good snowstorm and lots of sticky snow. Our little dog "Minnie" wanted so badly to be out with the kids so we finally let her go out and she didn't quite know what to think.

2 comments:

SandyKay said...

Glad they had a good time. We still haven't gotten anything yet. I guess that will be a positive about moving to Logan ~ we'll have plenty there.

Kim said...

Wow! I can't believe you guys got so much snow! We are enjoying spring weather here, I hope we do not get any more snow...I am done with winter!