I wanted share that today, Luke took his first steps. He has been standing alone for quite some time but would always fall down and crawl when we tried to get him to walk. He has mastered climbing about a month ago but just didn't have any interest in walking until today. He walked about three feet to his Daddy and was quite happy with himself. He has such a fun personality now. He is always smiling and loves to be a clown, but I can tell that he is going to be quiet like his big brother Seth was at his age.
I also had to add a fun picture of Jake last week at our town Christmas stroll. They blocke
d off the street and had "Sumo wrestling". For any of you who have no idea what that is they make these giant rubber fat suits that you get into and try to knock down your opponent. It is about the funniest thing that I have ever seen. Jake tried and he could barely see over the top of the suit. Then he could barely walk so he just tried to hop over to his opponent. The other kid just barely tapped him with his big belly and Jake fell flat on his back. The funny thing was watching him lay there like he was dead because he could move his body. It looks like that kid in the "Christmas Story" that falls down with his snowsuit on. It was a fun night. 




3 comments:
YEAAAHHHH Lukester Man!!! Way to go! Now go drive your mommy crazy pulling everything off the shelves!
OK ~ Ker ~ Now we have him walking ~ Time for a girl hhheeeehhhhheeee
Keri...you are doing a wonderful job at blogging. David gives me most of the family updates but I like hearing YOUR side of the story. I really do enjoy seeing the family pictures and watching the obys grow up. I still want to hear your side of the story regarding all the fruit????
that should read BOYS
Post a Comment