Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Happy Halloween










We had a very fun Halloween. We went trick or treating with our friends the Williams' and had a great time with them. We walked through the whole town of White Sulphur, as it was such a unusually warm night. Zane was pretty tired by the time that we got home. On the last stretch towards home I looked down and he was dragging his enormously heavy treat bag on the ground.




Deputy Dave even had a "scare" of his own when a car full of teenagers pulled up to his immaculately clean truck and yelled "eggs" and then threw marshmallows at him. I thought that was pretty funny.




Jake was Harry Potter and looked just like him. Seth was a Roman soldier/Gladiator (he wore the costume that my Mom and I made last year) and Zane was of course, Spiderman. For his first Halloween Mr. Luke went as a cute little Lion cub. A good time was had by all.

1 comment:

Williams bunch said...

sure glad you didn't mention how much of wuss I am.