Saturday, October 4, 2008

David's new "ride"


David scored on this 1971 GMC that he bought from a guy in town. It still runs great and only has 60,000 miles on it. We needed a wood hauling truck and it has worked perfect, although I had to come to the rescue today when he took Jake and our friend Jasmine with him and had a major blow out. He unfortunately forgot to equip the new truck with a jack and a wrench.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great truck! It is cool. Hey, we have had the same problem--twice--flat tire--no jack in the car. Dustin had to come to Salt Lake once and rescue us. Love you blog. You are an adorable family. I can't get on the blogs too often or I spend the entire night reading about everyone.

Love you--take care.

Aunt Robin

Williams bunch said...

Keri this is the site for the cabin that would be fun to rent, check it out.
http://www.fs.fed.us/r6/recreation/rentals/rrs-ludlum-house-group-site.shtml

Heather O'Brien said...

Keri, you guys are adorable. I'm finally getting back into the blogging world and just caught up on yours. Love the deer killer! I'm so glad you have a blog now!