
Ever since we have moved here, we have had deer invading our yard. It has been cute to watch this one doe who brought her twin fawns in our yard starting this spring and we have watch these little babies grow through the last couple of months. Zane will be playing and he will look out of our sliding glass door and see a fawn eating right next to the door. The whole town in acustomed to the deer and have wire fence around gardens and trees. The only thing that gives my heart a jump is when I have to go outside late at night and they will all be staring at me about ten feet away.




2 comments:
I was sitting in thehot tub this morning and heard some rusting in the leaves, about ten feet away was a deer. It would have slowly gotten closer but Brett came out and scared it away. Oh and he didn't get home till 9 last night.I heard the air life come in.
That's crazy. I don't think we'll ever have deer in the yard down here.
Post a Comment